[OM] Re: Developer preservation, Was: Darkroom - Getting the paper to tu

Subject: [OM] Re: Developer preservation, Was: Darkroom - Getting the paper to turn black
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:14:00 +1000
At last someone mentioned the easy one. Bag of kid's marbles. Easy to
clean and store - very effective. You just have to find a bottle with a
wider neck. Add them until the level reaches the top.
Saw the comment about glass slivers - never had that problem at all. Of
course I washed them first and wasn't too rough (didn't use them as
marraccas(sp?)) . May be local differences in the glass quality of the
marbles and the bottle itself.
AndrewF

http://www.pbase.com/afildes