[OM] Re: Zuikoholics Delight

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikoholics Delight
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:48:26 -0600
Hi Mike:

Glad you are accepting it so well! :-}

Better call in the FBI because they have left the coast and are 'robbing' in
Detroit now. As far as 'rightful' o-boy!

As to flaming my prices- they are all at the average posted on Haukeboe, and
since that's what I paid I am open to lessons- if I am too generous a
purchaser- they are my keepers so they are very good lenses at average
price.  No really --- I can take a joke :-)

Gord