[OM] Re: Ashley Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Ashley Northamptonshire
From: "Graham Battison" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:56:41 +0100
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Ashley_02.html
>
> When I read the title 'Ashley', I was half expecting a girl or at least a
character from "Gone with the Wind".

> This is lovely. As they say-Pastorial. Very tight composition.
> BTW- do you shoot people? With a camera that is. }:^)>
>

> Yours pasture eyes,
>
> Garry D. Lewis

Hi Gary,
I occasionally shoot people but I am not really comfortable with it and in
general terms neither are the subjects (it's a British thing). There are a
couple of links on the page below, 36 Total Strangers & 1 Total Stranger,
that explains it a little further:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/other_stuff.html

Although the paths that  I walk every weekend are public rights of way I
rarely see anyone. I suppose that is part of the attraction. Thanks for
looking.

--Graham