[OM] Re: OM eyecups & dioptric correction

Subject: [OM] Re: OM eyecups & dioptric correction
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:55:02 -0700

>....I was surprised to discover that with this design, I
>could no longer see the corners of the viewfinder on my OM-2n!....

I have that problem using glasses with eyecup 1. I just took off the
rubber hood and use the part that slips over the viewfinder. It affords
a bit of protection from backlight and still allows use of the diopter
correction. Makes the camera easier to sling over your shoulder without
hanging up on the eyecup too.  In your case why not just take some
scissors and trim the rubber hood to fit your eye?

Mike