[OM] Re: Scan OM/film or get digital camera?

Subject: [OM] Re: Scan OM/film or get digital camera?
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:19:19 +0100
The Canon 1D MkII arrived a couple of hours ago along with lots of other
bits. Battery is charging now and I'll be trying it with a couple of Zuikos
at the weekend.

First impressions? It is bloody big and heavy..... but, very interestingly,
my wife much prefers the viewfinder to the OM4. Amazing.

Ian