[OM] Re: OLYMPUS 49MM SHADE WITH POWER BOOSTER CELL

Subject: [OM] Re: OLYMPUS 49MM SHADE WITH POWER BOOSTER CELL
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:52:19 -0700
Looks to me like two things... the lens hood (shade) appears to be like
those for the Olympus Trip 35 and 35-RC. The other 'mystery' element looks
like a selenium booster cell for an old light meter... either a hand-held
meter or perhaps a booster for a built-in meter in an old camera. From the
look of it I'd say maybe late 1930's to 1950's era. If it is a selenium cell
the age means its probably died by now.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...