[OM] Re: OM4 circuit test

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 circuit test
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:20:25 -0400
Another way to check for the oldest OM-4 version:

Set camera to AUTO, put body cap on body.  Wind and fire shutter.  While
shutter is open, switch lever to MANUAL.  If shutter stays open (remembering
previous auto setting) camera has oldest (or "one of oldest") circuit
boards.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.