[OM] Re: EuroMaster (Weston) Light Meter

Subject: [OM] Re: EuroMaster (Weston) Light Meter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:52:03 -0700
I assume it is like the IV and V. On those, there is a screw with a
large flat head with coin sized slot that holds the calculator panel on
the front through its center. Remove that and the panel to reveal 2
small nuts. Remove those and the front of the case comes off, revealing
the area you need. The needle lock slide on the side should be in the
unlocked position. It will unlock anyway when removed and is easier to
get on that way.

Moose