[OM] Re: How to batter your OM

Subject: [OM] Re: How to batter your OM
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:19:04 -0700
on 4/20/04 6:47 AM, AG Schnozz at agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Oh, did I mention that I'm specifically looking for a OM-3Ti to
> batter?  I wouldn't even charge for this service.
>
> AG

Well, the problem here is that not only is the OM-3Ti the prettiest color OM
ever, but that paint is NSA Mil-Spec from the secret Wyoming plant... it
just plain won't come off. Remember way back when Hasselblad advertised
about those special cameras they built for the Apollo moon landings...? When
the moon program shut down OlyWyoming hired their space-finish experts... I
think you'd have to rub moon dust on the charcoal Ti finish to break the
gloss. Mine will soon be in a hermetically sealed bulletproof glass box in a
safe-deposit box...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...