[OM] Ashley Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Ashley Northamptonshire
From: "Graham Battison" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:19:01 +0100
Andrew Fildes wrote:

'So we're all agreed then? - the lister formerly known as Graham is
actually a committee somewhere in the Midlands? No individual can get
that many good shots in so short a time and if you look veeeery closely
at the edges of some of them you can see the barest hint of a shadow of
one of the other committee members taking duplicate shots and the light
is coming from several directions and the name Battison sounds very
like an Oz aboriginal word meaning 'we are many' ....anyone checked to
see if he's wearing shoes?'

his theory was endorsed Saso, Jim and others.

Ok guys you have me dead to rights. :-)

However, not all the scenery around here is easy on the eye. This is shot of
a local scrapyard/tip and it is not a great advertisement for my county. The
committee and myself discussed at length whether we should go with the shot
'as is' with the wrecked vehicles and such and we decided that in the
interest of authenticity we should keep any PhotoShop work to a minimum. In
that spirit we just gave it a minor tweak.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Ashley.html

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com