[OM] Re: Leica shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Leica shots
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:52:22 EDT
I agree that they are both precise, and great feedback for the senses, but
I've never found an older Leica to be "swift to use".
Unless you just have it pre-set, the focus and exposure, and just whip it out
and hope for the best. But, that was never my style, and I can't for the life
of me see what the attraction is for all those modern "street shooters" over
on the Leica forums. Just how many "candids" of commuters walking down the
streets of New York does one need? And if I see one more "candid" shot of a
"street performer" I'll scream...

George S.