[OM] Re: Authenticity

Subject: [OM] Re: Authenticity
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:30:17 -0700
on 4/19/04 2:04 PM, VS at VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Everybody knows it's a fake.
>
> Just like the artist that took it. Complete fake, I have to say. There
> is no way I will believe that anyone could take such wonderful photos of
> the English countryside. Ergo, the site, the photos, the persona behind
> it all -- fake! :-)
>
> Resident 'spurt on the matter,
>
> Saso

Got to agree here... I've been enjoying Graham's countryside shots for a
while now, and its a real shame to discover that he's Photoshopped them all
and probably never gets out the door into natural sunlight... I'm going to
start calling him 'paleskin'. Its a damm shame to learn that a good eye,
steady hand, and sharp wit never came near any of those pictures. <g>

-WE- know its real, and that's all that counts!
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...