[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #83

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #83
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:26:34 -0700

>From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
>Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:33:50 EDT
>Subject: [OM] Re: Leica shots
>
><SNIP>
>  In the SLR world, IMO- nothing is better than Zuikos. That's obvious from
>the samples posted by Skip, Graham, and others.
>
>George S.

Zuikos are terrific, wonderful lenses, and so are the lenses on the
new E-1. But to say nothing is better than Zuikos is a bit of a
stretch, as I found out once I ventured out of OM-land.  If you get a
chance, try a Zeiss T* lens. The lens on my little Contax T3 will
blow your socks off. Or try a C*n*n 70-200/2.8 L. Just ask Mike
Veglia about the 70-200/2.8...and he is very impressed with it as I
am, and has  the legendary Zuiko 350/2.8 to compare to it.

-Stephen.

--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!