[OM] New 35-105 from the auction site...

Subject: [OM] New 35-105 from the auction site...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:08:18 +0100
I received today my first (in a while) purchase from the auction site;
it is a lovely 35-105 which is mint, pretty well LNIB.  It was no Fang,
but it was cheaper than is normally available in the shops in the UK
and it represents my renewed interest in Zuikos.  I enjoy using my G5
Powershot, and I love the quality of my Contax G2 and lenses (anyone
want a 35/2?); my Bronica RF645 is a solid piece of engineering as
well; but for usability and quality, I am increasingly impressed with
my OMs and their lenses.  The flash sync speed is still a bit of a
nuisance, but I can work around that...

If anyone is interested, my purchase was at this url:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3807825461

You'll then see that it was only affordable because of the exchange
rate at the moment - oh and the customs men took no notice of it as it
entered the country :-)

Chris
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker