[OM] Re: Major additions to my website

Subject: [OM] Re: Major additions to my website
From: "Graham Battison" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:34:03 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> http://lrh.structuregraphs.com

--------------------------------

Wayne,

Spent quite a while at your site and found much to admire. Particularly
impressed with the 'Spirit of Endurance' set which grabbed me right away
with the 'then' and 'now' opening. You had me admiring the mileage you got
by the variations on the subject and finally shocked by the outcome.

Beautiful women (your daughter was the fairest of all :-)), interesting
colour effects from night shots, a good insight into your part of the
country. Great use of superwides. I'll be back!

--Graham