[OM] First OM-E-1 photos 135/2.8

Subject: [OM] First OM-E-1 photos 135/2.8
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:28:38 -0500
Well, I got back from FL on Friday and my OM Four-thirds adapter was here in
it's little white box.  Today was the first time I got to try it out.

These are the best of about 120 soccer pictures of my 3rd grader's game today.

All shot with a 135/2.8 SC Zuiko at either f/5.6 or f/4.  ISO mostly 400, one
at 200.

Focusing was pretty easy, as the screens snaps nicely.  I didn't shoot any wide
open.  In general, I was pretty pleased, but the percentage of keepers would
have been much greater with an AF lens.  I only got about 40 keepers out of 121.

http://skipwilliams.smugmug.com/gallery/101333

Skip