[OM] FS- Olympus Auto Bellows, double cable release, slide copier, roll

Subject: [OM] FS- Olympus Auto Bellows, double cable release, slide copier, roll film stage
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:43:22 EDT
Pre-ebay sale, offered with money back guarantee if not satisfied upon
receipt, flat $10 shipping/insurance on any item or combination of items.
Pictures
available on request.

Olympus Auto Bellows, with box, packing material, instruction book, double
cable release, front and rear caps.  Mint.  $225

Olympus Slide Copier, with box & packing material. Mint  $40

Olympus Roll Film Stage, with box & instructions. Mint $20

Olympus 135mm f4.5 macro lens. Perfect glass, perfect mechanics.  Tiny bit of
oil (I mean tiny) that one of the resident repair guys on this list told me
not to worry about getting cleaned. Guess I need to call it mint- because of
the oil.  Snappy aperture, both original lens caps.  A beautiful lens which is
capable of producing some extraordinary images.  $300.

Olympus Zuiko 400mm f6.3, recent CLA on a well used lens.  Glass and
mechanics are great, however it does show some use. Original front and rear
caps
included. $400

Olympus Zuiko 300mm f4.5. Good solid lens with perfect glass, snappy
aperture, front and rear original caps. Some light signs of use.  $260

No, folks, I'm not jumping ship. All of this is duplicates for my kit, the
luxury of which I can no longer afford. Just need to clear out a little shelf
space for a potential new Olympus acquisition.  Now if they will just send me
the adapter for my OM lenses, I'll be a happy camper.  I've been to the
mountain
and can see no compelling reason to not get off the fence.  No more
ruminating about making a bad decision.  No more analysis paralysis.  I'm
fixing to
spring for the E-1.

Please respond off list.  Bill Barber