[OM] Re: OT Epson Scanner Queue

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Epson Scanner Queue
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:17:22 +0000
Good tip, Wayne.  Thanks.

I just signed up and joined the group for the Epson Perfection 3200, which I
have, and the group for the Minolta Elite 5400, which the UPS tracking site
indicates will arrive here on Wednesday.  :-)

Of course, in the process of doing so, I gained another e-mail address, which I
really don't need.  I think this makes 5 or 6 now.  I couldn't get "hiwayman"
or anything even close there, but I think I came up with an appropriate
alternative: "curmudgeonographer@xxxxxxxxx."  A little long, but I doubt I'll
be using it much.

Walt