[OM] Re: Does anyone recognize this old time film mailer

Subject: [OM] Re: Does anyone recognize this old time film mailer
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:17:21 -0700
Forgot.

If Agfa, the mailer was included with the purchase of the film and
wrapped around the raw aluminum film can inside the paper box. It was
for the roll you bought and not for other films. If you lost the mailer
they would accept the film in a regular envelope. The processing was
included with the film and the mailer was just a convenience. Sorry.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA