[OM] talking about junk mail

Subject: [OM] talking about junk mail
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
This sounds like a heck of a deal.  I can only imagine
how much OM equipment I can purchase once I secure my
30%. 8-)

Richard

WIN HANG BANK LTD
253-259 Castle Peak Road,
Cheung Sha Wan,
Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

REPLY TO:jliu01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am Mr.Liu Jiankai, credit officer of Win Hang Bank
Ltd. I have an urgent and very confidential business
proposition for you.

On August 6, 1999, a British  consultant/contractor
with the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr.
Philip Brian a British citizen made a numbered time
(Fixed)Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$38,000,000.00 (Thirty-eight Million Dollars only)
in my branch. Upon maturity,I sent aroutine
notification to his forwarding address but got no
reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers, the Hong Kong
Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. Philip Brian
died from a boat mishap. On further investigation,I
found out that he died without making a WILL,
and all attempts totrace his next of kin was
fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. Philip Brian did not declare any kin or
relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$38,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward
to claim it. According to Laws of Hong Kong, at the
expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to
the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody
applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal
is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as
the next of kin to Mr. Philip Brian  so that the
fruits of
this old man's labor will not get into the hands of
some corrupt government officials.This is simple, I
will like you to provide immediately your full names
and address so that the attorney will prepare the
necessary documents and affidavits that will put you
in
place as the next of kin.

The money will be paid into your account for us to
share in the ratio of 65% for me and 30% for you and
5% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the
transaction . There is no risk at all as all the
paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the attorney and with my
position as the credit officer guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested, please reply immediately to my e-Mail box.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with
more details and relevant documents that will help you
understand the transaction.

Please send me your confidential telephone and fax
numbers for easy communication. You should observe
utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because I shall require your assistance to invest my
share in your country.Awaiting your urgent reply.

Sincerely
Mr.Liu Jiankai