[OM] Re: attn: Texans

Subject: [OM] Re: attn: Texans
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:13:23 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/2004 9:54:32 AM Central Standard Time,
BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I anticipate a trip to Dallas in a few weeks. Are there any camera stores of
note there? I'm expecially interested in ones with large used departments. You
know, those old, outmoded cameras that use film?

Bill, I am without a clue, however that is the home of Photosphere and
although their address looks more like a business park address, you might bump
my
Rambo and see what his suggestions are on the question.  Bill Barber