[OM] Re: Camedia

Subject: [OM] Re: Camedia
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:18:48 -0400
HI Earl:
One of my main reasons to purchase the 5060 was the ability to record in
RAW, alongsode with macro and the wide angle lens. But as a "wife's" camera
for averyday family things I would not use the RAW, or need it.
Now, the Kodak, which a friend of mine got as a gift from Kodak, was a nice
little simple camera.

peace

David

P.S. Maybe because it was free is that it realy impressed me the most!...;-)