[OM] Re: Stylus cameras and "exposure compensation"

Subject: [OM] Re: Stylus cameras and "exposure compensation"
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 05:56:46 -0400
I have, though with the non-zoom 35/2.8. I wasn't wild about linking the
spotmeter and focus, but found in practice I could usually find something
the right tone and distance, so it worked out fine.

Although this camera is usually loaded with print film, slides haven't been
a problem. I imagine there could be lighting situations one couldn't handle
with it, but they seem rare.

Andrew