[OM] Back from the snowy north

Subject: [OM] Back from the snowy north
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:18:42 +0200
First:
Well, the test came through, let see about this one... Is it just me or
is the traffic a bit low on the list at the moment? I can by the way
confirm that it is possible to sign off the list and the
"vacation"-function works very well. I'm now on again from a different
mail-address if someone is confused, besides me that is...

Second:
The trip on "Kungsleden" (the Kings track) was very good. We had more
good weather than expected so we now has a very nice face tan, complete
with strange google-lines. In short we had a great vacation, 8 days on
skies (about 120+ km).

I used all the film I had with me minus one half roll and both the 4
and the 1n worked perfect. The rolls are now heading for Switzerland
and the Kodachrome-lab there, when they get home again in two+ weeks or
so I have some scanning to do. I mostly used the 4 with 28~48/4, but
the 21 and 180 saw a lot of use too. I missed my 50 mm it would have
been nice for some low light situation and bluring out the background.

/ Johan