[OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback

Subject: [OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:46:25 +1000 (EST)
Hi Gordon

>If you get your refind I have a 35-70/3.6 with hood and case in great
>condition you can have for $195. I tried to let you know but your e-mail
>rejected my post.

Hope your not blacklisted :-(

Yes, I might take you up on that. US$ ?

Got a reply from him but he is ignoring any mention of fungas, I've also
asked about a refund as per his page.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3806536091

I get the impression he thinks I'm bullshiting...
I get the distinct impression from the website though that he cant be
that bad, or dumb, which is why I still view it as a mistake, for now.

Have taken photos of the fungus and should have photos back on
Mon, which I'll send to him.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/photo/