[OM] Re: OT transformers, was No more $$ to Europe!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT transformers, was No more $$ to Europe!
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:44:18 -0500
I was introduced to the stuff when in high school. Didn't like the school
cafeteria, so I'd wander out with friends during lunch break to sample all the
junk available at the local McDo's, the Sorbonne cafeteria (you could just walk
in in those days, it was before islamist bomb attacks became a local feature),
and dubious "Greek" sandwich joints near Saint-Michel. I have since repented
and mended my ways. Between sinful mouthfuls, I did get some OK B&W shots of
the old lycee with a Zeiss Ikon at the time. -- Phil

On 21:46, James N. McBride wrote:

>Suspicions confirmed. McDonalds in Paris.....a source of great pride. Barf.
>/jmac

==