[OM] Re: Little 'ol Zuikos vs. big ol' Tamrons

Subject: [OM] Re: Little 'ol Zuikos vs. big ol' Tamrons
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:57:58 +0000
Well, I didn't finish off the roll of Provia 400, so I'll need to do that
first.  And I've quit patronizing my next day E-6 guy.  He's too undependable.
Sometimes his "next day" turns into "day after tomorrow, maybe."  Plus, I don't
like walking into his shop and seeing drying film hanging everywhere, right out
in the open.  And besides, I can't understand half of what he says.  So, I'm
back to my "next Tuesday" store.  But I promise to put something up sometime.

Walt