[OM] [OM][Archive] Ich Bin Ein Dummkopf (Was Re: Re: Beach attire for t

Subject: [OM] [OM][Archive] Ich Bin Ein Dummkopf (Was Re: Re: Beach attire for the UK Spring)
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:32:42 -0500
Cc: info@xxxxxxx
Sorry about making my little embarrassment public, but might I ask the manager
of the wonderful list archive at <http://lists.tako.de/html/Olympus-OM/> to
kindly snip the signature I accidentally included in the post below from the
archive website? It's just the data I'd like to keep from spammers! I can
re-post without the sig, although I doubt it would be missed...

Danke sehr! -- Phil

On 13:19, Philippe Le Zuikomane wrote:

>We just bought our cat something just like that, only it's larger and it's
>called a 'pet
>bed.' -- Phil (ducking for cover)
>
>On 20:26, ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>Love it! The same couture would be suitable for the New York area
>>this Spring.
>

>===
>PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFO FOR US:
>
>We will be moving back to Austin, TX, effective July 1, 2004:
>
>2327 E Cuernavaca
>Austin, TX 78733
>512 402 9980
>512 402 9628