[OM] Lenshood returns

Subject: [OM] Lenshood returns
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:33:25 EDT
Well, after tearing both camera bags apart, going through everything in the
stash closet, searching all the pockets in my jacket, going through all the
drawers in my lingerie cabinet (don't ask), it finally came home.  But of
course,
it was in the bottom of the suit case.  Relief.  John didn't have any more
and I figured I would have to pay dearly or trade a new 2 screen or eye cup 1
or
some other precious item for the hood I had lost. It was not to be.  Bill
Barber