[OM] Re: [way OT} Scott Gomez and Bill Barber

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT} Scott Gomez and Bill Barber
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:47:57 +1000
> Scott Gomez [mailto:scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Because it's the other, much less erudite and charismatic Scott
> Gomez that plays for the Devils, not me. Although sometimes I
> get email some hopeful, but benighted, internet denizen hopes
> they are sending to him.

I have occasionally been asked if I'm the same "Marc Lawrence"
that is responsible for "Two Weeks Notice" and "Miss Congeniality".
Naturally, I forward these emails to the sender's ISP for
such a vicious slur and implicit threat of violence. ;-)

(I can live with the 'Family Ties' connection)

TMTSOMR: I have been getting some light-leakage in my OM1.
I had it CLA'd locally, but still ended up with the light-
leakage (not on every frame - sometimes only about 2-3 on
a roll). Someone recently talked about problems with light
coming through via the mirror not sealing properly on return?
If someone recalls that advice, and can send me the detail
that was included on how to check, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers
Marc (bought a 10D on the weekend) Lawrence
Sydney, Oz