[OM] Re: Om underwater attachment.

Subject: [OM] Re: Om underwater attachment.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:20:04 EDT
In a message dated 4/12/04 6:35:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hey, that was me. Thanks!
>
> Now, all y'all (I'm taking "redneck" as elective language at the community
> colleague this spring) stay away from that auction until I find a way of
> getting permission from the CDFO to bid....or find smth wrong enough with
> the item to make me want it less....
>
> Thanks for the heads-up,

Thomas, I placed a "marker" bid on it so I can follow it and make sure you
don't steal it.  I bid on another one about 6 months or so ago and got outbid.
It might even be this one, as it was new.  If this one goes at his BIN price
or anywhere near, I would probably be tempted to just buy a digital C-5050 and
the underwater case Olympus America is selling on ebay.  Bill Barber