[OM] OT:FS;Tokina ATX and Sigma lenses for sale

Subject: [OM] OT:FS;Tokina ATX and Sigma lenses for sale
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:03:47 EDT
Hey guys,
The following lenses are for sale. I think I'm reliable and there is a no
questions ask return policy. List members everywhere are welcome.

Tokina ATX 90MM Macro with 1:1 extender. Both the extender and lens are mint
and in the box. $175.00

Tokina ATX 50-250F4.0-5.6 zoom. Excellent + condition. $100.00

Tokina ATX 24-40F2.8 zoom. User grade to excellent. Includes the correct
Tokina hood. The lens is in excellent shape with a very small mark on the front
element. $125.00

Sigma 75-300 F4.0-5.6 APO. Mint in box with Sigma hood. $125.00.

A note about the above lenses. All use 55mm filters except for the 24-40
which uses 72mm. All focus like God intended meaning the Zuiko way-except the
Sigma which focuses the opposite way. For shipping reference, I live in Dallas,
Texas, USA. I travel alot but will try to respond quickly if there's any
interest.

Gary Faulkenberry