[OM] Re: WTB was: Calling Enablers

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB was: Calling Enablers
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:14:15 EDT
Gary,
I recently stumbled across an ebay seller who listed brand new eyecups on
Ebay. I bought one ($7.77 ans $2 shipping) I received it from him in less than
2
days. They are in a plastic pack under the name Rokunar. Perfect fit. His
seller name is  < dyzioo > and he still has an auction going for eyecups. Ebay
item # 3809338077

George S.