[OM] Re: a couple of flower macro shots

Subject: [OM] Re: a couple of flower macro shots
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:57:25 -0400
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the feedback. :)  Both shots were with natural light with no
reflectors.  Both the Rose and Hydrengia (I think that is what it is) were
photographed indoors next to a large patio door.  It was midday, overcast,
so the light was diffuse.  I wish I would have noticed that damaged petal in
the lower left corner of the Hydrengia before I shot. :(.