[OM] sOMe questions to E-1 owners

Subject: [OM] sOMe questions to E-1 owners
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:25:44 +0200
To those who've really got one, rather than like me who only has the
downloaded Instruction Manual covered in drool...

Q1 - If you forget to turn it off and it goes into sleep mode, do you know
how long the battery will last?
Q2 - and when it's sleeping, if you press the shutter how long before it
wakes up and takes the picture?
Q3 - So-called 'Anti-shock' (mirror lock-up) - does it only work in
self-timer mode? or remote mode? or all modes?
Q4 - And finally (for now) have you bought a flash cord FL-CB05 to connect
a flash off-camera - I can't find a price anywhere?

cheers
jez