[OM] Re: OT Adventures in Chernobyl

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Adventures in Chernobyl
From: jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:06:16 +0100
Yes, it did appear to be very similar but I've only had a quick glance.  I
would have thought that they could have put a bit of effort in and manage
to get something extra in there.

Internet
piers@xxxxxxxx@ml.free.fr - 07/04/2004 12:01

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx

To:    olympus

cc:

Actually it looks to me like "feature" is simply the content of her website
put onto newsprint, which (even assuming she knew and consented) seems
something of an insult to the pewspaper's readers.

Piers