[OM] Re: olympus om10 with every lens imaginable

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus om10 with every lens imaginable
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:00:01 +1000
>I had to laugh When I saw this -small imagination
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15239&item=3807573091&rd=1

Wow! Thank goodness he only ships to USA - otherwise I'd be seriously
tempted to bid that one way up. Amazing how many of those 49mm focal
lenses he's got too and they're so rare now. And which lens is it
that has the f.50 aperture?
Still, I shouldn't be such a smartarse - there's probably a few
things that he knows more about than I do....possibly...
The advantage of having a small imagination is that you're easily satisfied.
AndrewF
--
http://www.pbase.com/afildes