[OM] Re: Field testing an E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Field testing an E-1
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 07:01:41 -0400
Hi Stephen:

How can you go through life in such boring activitites? ;-)

Wow man at those speeds you need realy fast gear!

Thanks for your "report" on the E-1 it has helped clarify a lot of questions
to someone who does not have the chance to even seeing one in the flesh.

With your thoughts on the camera and some advice from local photographers I
have decided to get into C*n*n gear for "auto focus" stuff.

I am keeping my OM gear for more "fine art" and "slow" photography.

My next buy will be a Mamiya 6 with lenses for even more "fine art" and even
slower photography and then start with a 10D. Can you recomend a good
starting lens for that camera? Should I get a set of the cheaper and then
build up to the L series?

Sorry for the OT on the C*n*n fellow OMers...

peace

David

> I posted this before inadvertantly under my Pumacat handle, but as
> most of you don't me from that handle, I thought  I would repost it
> with some edits and some additions.

snip