[OM] M-1 at KEH

Subject: [OM] M-1 at KEH
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:50:20 +0000
KEH has an M-1 offered for the paltry sum of $819.  I'm sure with a phone call
or an e-mail one could ascertain the configuration of the screw heads.  At
least, with KEH, you can be pretty sure you won't get screwed, neither slotted
nor crossways.

http://www.keh.com/shop/product.cfm?bid=OM&cid=02&sid=newused&crid=7316410

I have no connection to KEH, except that they are nearby.  And, now that I'm
retired, I'm thinking about applying for a part-time job.  Twenty hours a week
amongst all the goodies ought to do wonders for my disposition.

Walt