[OM] Re: What a OMF and a 50 can do.

Subject: [OM] Re: What a OMF and a 50 can do.
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:15:09 -0600
Very fine BW photos. I'm not familiar with the film and developer combo.
Does that account for the punchy, contrasty results, or is that from
other decisions downstream?  Anyone know?  A couple have somewhat
blown-out highlights, but most seem to take rather flat lighting and
make it quite dramatic and expressive.

Yours did enjoy,
Joel W.