[OM] Re: Non-Zuiko MF lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Non-Zuiko MF lenses
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:49:14 -0500
Gandy list them as all being available in OM apart from the 12mm and 15mm.
Those two need to use mirror lock up. Given that the OM-1 can do MLU it is a
shame that C/V don't do an OM version.

He quotes a 2-3 week leadtime from the factory for most items not in stock with
him. Which is faster than anyone else I have contacted about these lenses.

Dan S.