[OM] Re: Scan sizes, was Unbelievable Conversion on OM 2S

Subject: [OM] Re: Scan sizes, was Unbelievable Conversion on OM 2S
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:50:35 +0000
Chris,

Apologies for the belated response.  My e-mail pitched a fit late yesterday and
all I was getting was "That page is not available" until this morning.

I'll give the JPEG2000 a try.  Or get a DVD burner. :-)

As for the adhesive of choice, for something small and not structurally
important or under any stress, like a label, I'd just go with Super Glue or any
of the other quick-setting stuff.  Otherwise, Pliobond would work, but it's
stinky and takes a long time to set.  Epoxy (my favorite) would work, too, but
for something this small, it probably wouldn't be worth the trouble to mix up a
batch.

Walt