[OM] Earth to Cantech: where in the whole wide web are you?

Subject: [OM] Earth to Cantech: where in the whole wide web are you?
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:52:53 -0600

John Hermanson, your web site seems not to have a default page anymore, so
that the URL http://www.zuiko.com no longer works. You aren't too visible on
google either.

What's up? I was about to direct a potential customer to you.

You're not attempting to boost your popularity by following that famous "God
is dead", "Olympus list is dead", with your own "Cantech is dead"  stunt? Or
has selling that 2-13 screen for $145 rendered you so famous and popular that
your web-site was flooded out? Well I know what its like, where I live,
everything is about to be flooded:

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2004/03/29/canada/manitobaflooding040329

--
Parzival Herzog