[OM] FS Nikon Coolscan III film scanner

Subject: [OM] FS Nikon Coolscan III film scanner
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 04:16:55 -0800 (PST)
Chris Barker talked me into upgrading to a Minolta Dimage 5400 scanner, so I'
selling my Nikon LS-30.  It's a good little scanner with Digital ICE dust
reduction and 2700 dpi resolution. It uses a SCSI interface with an Adaptec
SCSI card and cable included, so you'll need a free PCI slot if you don't
already have SCSI.  I've been happy with it and I am only upgrading for higher
resolution.  Mine has everything that came with it, including the original box.
 Later version software is available for free download from Nikon.  Most of the
work on my site, www.peopleplacesflight.com  was scanned using this unit. It
does Kodachrome and black & white as well as it does E-6 and C-41 stock.

Recent *Bay auctions have gone for $199 to $299 US.  I'm asking $175 plus
actual shipping.  Please contact me OFF LIST at garyetx-nospam@sbcglobal if
interested.  Be sure to remove the "-nospam" from my email address.

Gary Edwards