[OM] Air at last!

Subject: [OM] Air at last!
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:39:26 +0200
Missed you over the weekend, but still no digest???

I visited Mattias (non-list member at the moment) this weekend, we had an
informal ZA get-together. The big event was a exhibition with work of
Lennart Nilsson <http://www.rit.edu/~mrppph/nilsson/index.html> at "The
museum of work". So many great photos, his portrait work is just stunning
and of course the pictures from the inside of our body is too.

/Johan - now proud owner of a signed copy of Lennart Nilssons lates book.
With the engraving "Till Johan, Lennart Nilsson 2004". HE WAS THERE!!!!!!!

--
http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se
http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se