[OM] Re: Cheap OM-3?

Subject: [OM] Re: Cheap OM-3?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:27:13 -0000
Y'know, I hadn't noticed the paint problem.  I was too distracted by all the
samll print, with virtually nothing by way of description of the camera.
And by the "US only".  And by the seller being apparently an agency to
enable anybody to sell on the auction.  Just anybody?  Come on, that is a
bit lax, surely there are standards to meet?

Piers