[OM] Re: [OT] Epson 2200 Printer Sucks!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Epson 2200 Printer Sucks!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 01:13:26 -0800
It's not all that complex. Different inks work better with different
papers. When you only have one printer, things are pretty
straightforward. It looks complex in this thread because someone started
talking about paper for one type of printer in the middle of a thread
for another type. Both printer and paper manufacturers give
recommendations to keep one from serious incompatabilities.

Certainly no messier than printing B&W in the darkroom.

Moose