[OM] Re: Curious fogging on OM4T

Subject: [OM] Re: Curious fogging on OM4T
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:39:32 -0800
In his second post, Michael siad "we're talking supermarket-brand ASA200
film here." I'm thus assuming it is color neg film, in which case, those
areas would be clear (except for the orange mask) when developed and any
effect which would lighten the printed image would also darken the space
between frames on the negative. He also said "All the fogged frames
would have been inside the cassette while it was out of use.", so any
pre-exposure effect would cross frame boundaries, as of course, would
any processing problem.

Moose