[OM] Re: Missing Digests?

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing Digests?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 01:14:41 +0100
Cc: Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:25:27 -0600
"Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has the digest gone away? I don't think I've gotten one since 17
> March....

There are problems. I am trying my best to resolve them (see other post on
the list -- or in the archives). Digests seems to be out of order, while
individual posts are going strong. If possible, consider to change to
individual postings for the moment. I'll let you guys know when things
better. Unfortunately, it's mostly out of my hands, and all I can do is to
strike a balance between "yelling" and diplomacy with the ISP support
guys....

Many many apologies,

--thomas