[OM] Re: 50/1.4 and viv macro teleconverter was Re: The Harrison Ross Po

Subject: [OM] Re: 50/1.4 and viv macro teleconverter was Re: The Harrison Ross Poll
From: Guillaume Malod <guillaume_malod@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 04:26:13 +0100
> I've never tried that combination for portraits, or even general
yes i admit it's not an obvious choice. i was mostly testing it (first
roll). and for close-up portrait, although people don't find it funny
when you're taking pictures a few inches away from their face.

> zoom when I do. I have some flower shots with pretty nice bokeh
i'll be checking them out. i wish i had a scanner to show a picture
with what i think is bad bokeh. i'm not even sure everyone would agree.

> about 1,085,000. Gary's tests show a modest, but significant
damn, mine 1,008,xxx or something like that. and my instinct towards
purchasing new gear have other lenses in sight.

gm